What we do...
- Organize and empower low-income people and communities to
take the initiative to solve their community development
- Advocate safe, clean, decent housing for all Texas
families; further social and economic justice in housing
policies; and promote public understanding of poverty
- Discover solutions to the affordable housing crisis in
Texas through research and evaluation of low-income housing
and community programs.
- Educate consumers and provide valuable information about
low-income housing and community programs.
What's on this site...
• Housing issues in Texas are described in our
reports and exhibits
• Find a home with help from our interactive Texas Housing Counselor
• Tenant rights information
• Documents, testimony and research
low-income housing issues.
exploring current housing
about the latest Texas affordable